General Property Insurance

Stay on the move when you experience the unexpected

As a business owner you might have considered insuring all your business assets at your premises, but what about those items that are mobile and often on the move? Many commercial insurance policies will exclude cover for loss or damage to contents and stock once it has left the confines of the primary location.

A tradesperson needs cover for tools in their vehicle and a surveyor will have valuable surveying systems out on their work sites. A General Property insurance policy will cover your valuable mobile equipment for loss or damage – wherever it may travel.

Typical events covered include:

  • Property damage from fire, water damage, vehicle impact or malicious damage
  • Theft
  • Accidental Damage – even those “oops” moments are covered

A Knightcorp Insurance Broker can tailor a General Property Insurance policy to your individual requirements, contact us today for a quote.

Talk to Us