Residential Strata

Insurance for your complex doesn’t have to be complex

Owning a home in a shared complex with shared property and amenities means that lines can sometimes be blurred when the complex or its shared areas suffer damage.

Residential Strata Insurance is designed to cover the owner and/or body corporate of shared properties and amenities against insured events such a break in, vandalism and weather-related events.

Whether it’s an inner-city apartment building or suburban town houses, Strata Insurance is a legal requirement in Australia so its important to ensure you have the right protection.

Contact Knightcorp Insurance Brokers to discuss your Strata Insurance options today.

Talk to Us